Photo via: danzarrella.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stacy Risenmay of Not JUST a Housewife knows all about storage and organization. Here she shows us how to build a closet to maximize your storage space.
- Coming to college means a multitude of changes and decisions. One of the more fun decisions is decorating your dorm room or apartment. Every college dorm and student apartment requires you to maximize your space to the extreme. Fitting the equivalent of a whole year’s worth of your life; clothes, toiletries, electronics, and school supplies,…
- Speed up your workflow by organizing layers. Tips for organizing correctly. Anne Museo – Digital Retouching. annemuseo www.annemuseo.com
- DIY Engagement Banner. Step by step tutorial with your silhouette also works with a cricut. Perfect for an engagement party or wedding.
- Cultivate Experimentation In Your Painting. Your Style Will Find You
- making molds to make your own plaster ornamental appliques for furniture, wood projects, etc. – easy tutorial here: http://thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-make-ornamental-plaster.html
- These Mothers Day Gift Tags are a simple yet pretty finishing touch to your gifts easily customizable by your choice of card and ribbon.
- Create Your Own Nebula In A Bottle
- Ikea hacks – perfect ideas for your home! | The Rented Home
- Use this fun Sharpie Easter egg decorating idea to make pretty eggs with the kids. Use a sticker or vinyl as a stencil to customize your Easter eggs.
- Learn to weave your own pillow with this detailed tutorial. Get the full instructions on www.aBeautifulMess
- FLOWER NAMES BY COLOR! 2017 wedding trends! . Your 1 source for wholesale DIY wedding flowers! blue diyflowers weddingflowers bluewedding weddingtrends blueflowers beachwedding navyflowers flowernames diywedding weddingcolors flowercolors