Photo via: theseasonalhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lay out tiles and cut accordingly. Since most walls are not square, you need to start in a straight line and then lay the tiles. Make round cuts with the grinder. Mark a line and score with the grinder until you completely cut through. Note: Using a diamond blade can work better.
- Free Printable for keeping you DIY patterns in check. Print, paste, mark – easy! || by the Vir Lief blog
- Leather bracelet with alternating silver beads . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . handmade jewelry beading .
- Thanksgiving 101 ~ How to host your first Thanksgiving
- Easy how to video ~ embellish your Christmas gifts with a cute little snowman! Plus download my FREE gift tags creativegiftwrap christmaswrapping howtovideo
- Designers say painting interiors doors black ~ add a richness warmth to your home despite color scheme. Here you can see the difference. – MyHomeLookBook
- DIY Office Chair Slipcover Tutorial ~ love the buttons: PositivelySplendid.com
- How to cover a cake in gold leaf ~ Sugar Bee Cakes/The Sweetest Bite Blog
- Homemade Cool Whip ~ How-To
- Making Natural Dyes from Plants ~ from Pioneer Thinking photo credit: Kevin Connors | Morguefile.com
- Valentines Craft ~ Heart Penguin Craft for Kids
- How to Layer Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl ~ Silhouette School