Photo via: sunset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.
- I refuse to buy hand sanitizer! Not only do we avoid triclosan, but making homemade hand sanitizer is easy and all-natural. This recipe is a mix/match of what you have on hand, and its ready in under a minute! Plus the essential oils smell good AND keep the germs away! Perfect for children at school. :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- How to make foaming body wash. Stretch your money by making your own. It is so easy to do!
- Making a micro-ecosystem to set anywhere in your home is easy!
- S’mores on a Stick. Easiest way to get that yummy s’mores taste when a campfire is not available! (In one COMPLETELY MESS-LESS bite!) I stumbled across these S’mores on a Stick several years ago and have been making them like crazy! So easy and yummy. I made a bunch yesterday to take to my sons class …
- Here is an easy DIY to super-size one of your favorite board games to yard-game status. We are making a giant set of dice for a game of DIY Yard Yahtzee.
- This delicious Italian Dressing combines all natural flavors from olive oil, dijon mustard, wine vinegar, and herbs for a versatile condiment.
- The perfect centerpiece! Love the rustic elegance this brings to the table, and its perfect for just about any setting. Succulents are so easy to maintain, making this driftwood planter and all around win: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340931_diy-succulent-driftwood-planter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Leather Mask Making Tutorial by ~Ranasp on deviantART. unfortunately, the directions page I can Pin doesnt include a picture of the finished mask which is AWESOME!
- Christmas time is the perfect time for trying out new craft projects. It seems the gift lists get bigger every year and making a special gift yourself is a perfect … Read More