Photo via: cherishedbliss.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Wood Grain Tutorial! This video tutorial will show you how to achieve the look of wood grain on cake! Click through to see more.
- DIY Mini Tropical Folders – Create your own pretty stationery with this tutorial on Maritza Lisa. Click through to make your own!
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.
- How to make new wood look like old barn board.
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- the trick to making new wood look old and weathered, diy, how to, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects, Making new wood look old in minutes
- DIY Cutting Boards. Click through for the step by step instructions for this 10 minute DIY idea. | wwww.homeology.co.za
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- DIY Happy Mail Seals – Send your packages with these sweet seals. Your friends and family will love them. Click through for the tutorial on Maritza Lisa!
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!