Photo via: oliveandlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the pages idea for birch trees
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Art Project for Kids. I love the bright colors!
- This gorgeous DIY brunch setting is easy to make with Martha Stewart Crafts and some creativity. The Spring in Bloom theme is a perfect way to share love to you mom.
- Hair Bow – this is just the photo tutorial (no words, just a pic collage), but its pretty self explanatory. Love the colors and the little ribbon detail on the edges!!!
- Love that the wipes and dipes are included AND its laminated for easy cleaning! | TUTORIAL: On-the-Go Changing Pad & Diaper Caddy | The Inspired Wren
- Whether you love to have rhinestones, spikes, pearls, chains, pom poms or skulls on your beanie we have got you covered with the following DIY Beanie Ideas.
- Love the flowers and need it for the diva den!!!
- Finally, a way to get all the people you love into one room at the same time….. keep them near and dear! Photo: the Daily Lady
- Love the delicate looking flowers on a ground of glazed shabby pink. Painted cabinet, hutch.
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- There really are fairies at the bottom of the garden! The whole family will love these cute creations that are gorgeous and inexpensive! Watch the video and make your own today! Youll love these ideas!
- If you love the Chan Luu wrap bracelets, youll love making this Best Beaded Wrap Bracelet. Way less expensive, but just as pretty!