Photo via: herecomesthesunblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ART IS BEAUTY: How to build your own FarmHouse Table for under $100. I want to make one for the deck too!
- DIY Farmhouse Bench for less than $20 would be great by the firepit (:
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- Amazing!! Build this DIY Farmhouse Bench for less than $40!
- A beautiful modern hoop wreath for Canada Day! Using a simple embroidery hoop and balsa wood maple leaves, you can celebrate the birthday of Canada in style! Love the red, white, and black!
- The perfect centerpiece! Love the rustic elegance this brings to the table, and its perfect for just about any setting. Succulents are so easy to maintain, making this driftwood planter and all around win: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340931_diy-succulent-driftwood-planter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Love store-brand makeup remover pads? Hate the list of ingredients and the price? Here is a quick and easy tutorial for DIY Homemade Makeup Remover Pads. 5 ingredients and less than 20 minutes and they work even better than store brands.
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes
- I would never take the liberty of speaking for everyone on earth. But, if I were to do so, I would say that I assume it is a wish of everyone on earth, more or less, to wake up with perfect, gorgeous hair every single day with little to no effort.
- Here is an inexpensive project that I originally intended for a younger crowd (I was excited to build this with my nephew). total cost was less than $40 including some of the tools I used to build it. Total build time 6-8 hours.
- Modern women, fashion lovers, … Are you busy? Of course you are; things to do, people to see? You want more time wearing your clothes and less time shopping for them or making them? No problem! Everyone here at Fashion Diva Design knows what it’s like to feel too busy to do everything we want[Read the Rest]