Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant miss my 40+ best tips for Sewing Lace like a Pro (sewing sheers tips included)- only SergerPepper.com SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!
- 12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks For The Cutest Manicure Ever
- How to Sew Knits with a Serger | Sewing with Jersey | Best Tips for Sewing Knits
- Makeup Tutorials: 17 Great Eyeliner Hacks. Quick and easy DIY tutorial for a perfect eye makeup. Beauty Tips and Tricks. | Makeup Tutorials http://makeuptutorials.com/makeup-tutorials-17-great-eyeliner-hacks/
- Learn how to adjust the tension on your sewing machine — plus what an ideal stitch should look like — for perfectly sewn seams, edges & more!
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.
- These 10 Cleaning Hacks that every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME POST! Ive already gotten a stain out of my favorite dress that I NEVER thought would come out! So happy I found this! Pinning!