Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful picture wall–this is exactly what I want to do, black frames with old photos
- Easily hang picture frames with two hooks, on the first try and straight! This method is so easy, all you need to do it see the pictures of how I did it.
- Good picture tutorial on how to renew a warped Cuttlebug B plate. I have done this several times since I use my B plates a lot. Works every time!
- Lately I’ve been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. I’ve made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available out there whenever I need some. But the stuff in our garage seems to be growing …
- Would you like to DIY but need instructions? Click on Picture for Instructions.
- A simple, effective DIY timer clipboard to help any teacher with data collection. A picture DIY that is especially helpful for special education teachers. Classroom DIY. Only at Mrs. Ds Corner.
- DIY ring holder – rolled felt hot glued together and onto cardboard inserted into picture frame.
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- collage of floating glass frames with vinyl decals – DIY project – How-To Guide – Awesome Gift Ideas!
- This post may or may not include affiliate links. Click here for disclosure policy. Do you want to learn how to coupon? This post will teach you NOT so extreme couponing for beginners. I will focus on how to coupon at Kroger stores, although you could apply the same rules to wherever you shop! I had always …
- How to Build A Huge Picture Frame using Moulding! Easy and so much cheaper than buying a frame this size! | landeelu.com