Photo via: cakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to create a fire burning effect using your favorite stock photos! Just follow the steps and youll get a hang of it in no time!
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Yesterday I showed you guys my new white subway tile backsplash and I promised I would give you a cool tip and trick for how to caulk like a pro. Now I would like to take full credit for this, but my …
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- Learn how to level, split and fill a cake like a pro. These basic techniques will help you create beautiful cakes each time you bake. From the new book, Great
- Heres how to create a free, digital, campaign-poster style image in three easy steps that take just minutes to complete.
- 3 Easy Steps to Create a DIY Wood Sign Key Holder + FREE PRINTABLES
- How to Find Your Bra Size with a Tape Measure in 3 Steps (Click to Read) ThePageantPlanet.com
- Destination event? No problem! Just follow these simple steps and turn your delivery box into a carrier. Click here for the full tutorial!
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- 13 MUST KNOW Tips for New Silhouette CAMEO Users – These are GREAT! Avoid all the common pitfalls when you are a new to your machine and get cutting like a pro in no time! This answers all the frequently asked questions and common mistakes.
- Apparently. the best icing for sugar cookies. It hardens nicely so you can stack cookies but doesnt get hard like a rock. so you wont hurt your teeth. Its very tasty too and you can add different extracts to change the flavors. ***1 cup powder sugar (confectioners sugar) **1 tablespoon milk ** 1 tablespoon light corn syrup ** 1 drop lemon juice (can be fresh) This will outline and fill approximately one dozen cookies in one color.
- These Lavender Bath Bombs are incredibly easy to make – just 3 simple ingredients plus a few drops of your favorite Essential Oils!