Photo via: plus.google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to paint laminate furniture quickly and easily with this step-by-step video tutorial!
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- Learn lots of tips and techniques for how to paint furniture.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- Painting furniture is something most frugal, creative people want to do. Learn tips and tricks to make your next makeover professional looking.
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- The rolled hem is a narrow hemmed that requires a specialty presser foot. Learn tips, tricks and how to. This hem is perfect for napkins and other projects.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint is perfect for painting furniture old and new. In this video, Georgie Scott-Batey shows you how easy it is to apply and…
- Video Tutorial with 8 tips that are helpful when using a jigsaw. The jigsaw is a fun and easy too to use but like with any tool, the more you understand about how the tool functions the better you can use it.
- how to paint laminate furniture without sanding.