Photo via: blog.thecelebrationshoppe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Decorate Easter Eggs With Paper Napkins Video Tutorial • The Celebration Shoppe
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- DIY Floor Candlesticks…How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them.
- Cricut / Ideas / Projects / Ideas from Bloggers and More / Tutorials / Hacks / Air / Tips / DIY
- Lay out tiles and cut accordingly. Since most walls are not square, you need to start in a straight line and then lay the tiles. Make round cuts with the grinder. Mark a line and score with the grinder until you completely cut through. Note: Using a diamond blade can work better.
- I am so excited to share, not 1, but 3 Darling DIYs with you all today! The duo of designers at Blue Jar Events used wholesale garden roses from us to create a
- Do you want to learn how to make jewelry but dont know where to begin? Get started with these free jewelry making tutorials, perfect for creating special gifts or a gorgeous pieces for yourself!
- African Print Fashion, African Print Skirt, DIY Skirt, How to sew a skirt, Easy DIY Skirt, sewing for beginners, sewing tutorials, Modern African Fashion, Ankara Skirt, Ankara Fashion, DIY Maxi Skirt, Maxi Skirt, Learn to Sew, DIY Fashion, Sewing Clothing, African fashion styles, Kitenge, Nigerian Style, Ghanaian fashion, Gele, African Wedding, African Women Dresses, Ankara
- Have you ever come across a blog or website that has a design or feature you would like to use? As a design I’ve often come across sites that use cool plugins or a unique theme that I’m curious to learn more about. I could right click and “View Source Code” and dig through their …
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]