Photo via: beadingdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn everything you need to know about how to tie a sliding knot with these expert, step-by-step, beading instructions from Jean Campbell.
- How to Make a Sliding Knot (single knot) – jewelry making tutorial http://jewelrytutorialhq.com/how-to-make-a-sliding-knot-closure/ Learn how to make a singl…
- The Grinner Fishing Knot Tutorial for Jewelry Clasp Ends – The Beading Gems Journal via The Beading Gem
- Follow the instructions and watch the video to do the classic Bullseye Tie Dye Technique. Create circles of tie-dye color on shirts and other fabrics. Learn how to tie dye this classic design today!
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- Add your image to a new background. Learn how to use PicMonkeys background eraser tool to extract your subject from its original image and put it on a new one!
- Learn how to make this tassel throw blanket from fabric and yarn, to achieve a high end cozy look, for a fraction of the price.
- Learn how to level, split and fill a cake like a pro. These basic techniques will help you create beautiful cakes each time you bake. From the new book, Great
- Hair Tag : How To Tie A Turban In Less Than 2 Minutes. – Glam O Sphere
- how to tie a toga. I feel like this will come in handy.
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav