Photo via: sewjourners.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to Print on Burlap with this great Step by Step Tutorial & Video – everything you need to make Burlap Signs!!!!
- Wall of Cuffs at Charvet, Paris | Shirt Details | Shirt Sewing Information, Tips, and Tutorials | Learn How to Sew Shirts
- Learn how to paint laminate furniture quickly and easily with this step-by-step video tutorial!
- Learn tips and tricks for how to paint laminate furniture with this step-by-step video tutorial. Learn how to paint laminate – and no more chipping paint!
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Regarding to my Six ideas of recycle wine bottle this is the video tutorial on how to cut wine bottle with a perfect edges.
- Follow the instructions and watch the video to do the classic Bullseye Tie Dye Technique. Create circles of tie-dye color on shirts and other fabrics. Learn how to tie dye this classic design today!
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!