Photo via: christinasadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Make your own DIY burlap signs! Ive got easy step by step directions just for you!
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- Bullet shell jewelry is all the rage these days, and its no wonder! This video tutorial shows you step by step how to make your own cool pendants using sp
- how to print on burlap with an inkjet printer this is a game changer, crafts, home decor, Print as you normally would on paper
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- Learn how to sew a sleeve placket on a button-up shirt with this video tutorial!
- Learn tips and tricks for how to paint laminate furniture with this step-by-step video tutorial. Learn how to paint laminate – and no more chipping paint!
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- Learn the beautiful crochet star stitch by making these useful and pretty autumnal potholders for your kitchen: a great step by step tutorial with clear pictures.
- How To Let Out Pants [Tutorial] : If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Learn everything you need to know about how to tie a sliding knot with these expert, step-by-step, beading instructions from Jean Campbell.