Photo via: theenchantedgallery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome Polymer Clay tutorials on Pinterest – lots of techniques | Gift Ideas by Personal Gift Shopper LeahG
- Creating the look of watercolor on ceramic with alcohol inks.
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- DIY:polymer clay flowers. All you need is a needle tool and different shades of yellow and orange polymer clay. First by making 5 small balls of clay and taking the needle tool to combine them. Good luck!
- Enameled and riveted pendants by Angela Gerhard—- do this in polymer clay.
- Make It: Polymer Clay Rainbow Jewellery – Tutorial polymerclay fimo sculpey
- Pink DIY Room Decor Ideas – DIY Gold Foil Letter Art – Cool Pink Bedroom Crafts and Projects for Teens, Girls, Teenagers and Adults – Best Wall Art Ideas, Room Decorating Project Tutorials, Rugs, Lighting and Lamps, Bed Decor and Pillows http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bedroom-ideas-pink
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- Hey guys! Today were making a cute miniature toaster from polymer clay and metal, + some polymer clay toast. If you want – you can add a cord the same way a…
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-rainbows
- Learn to make the Fanciful Forest Coffee Mugs with the December Mad About Color from Martha Stewart Crafts