Photo via: jorgelina74.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.
- Umbrella Top Template – free to use
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- 12 DIY Ideas for Patios, Porches and Decks • Great blogger tutorials and…
- Makeup Tutorials: 17 Great Eyeliner Hacks. Quick and easy DIY tutorial for a perfect eye makeup. Beauty Tips and Tricks. | Makeup Tutorials http://makeuptutorials.com/makeup-tutorials-17-great-eyeliner-hacks/
- This site has some great tutorials for wire work.
- Get ready for summer parties with this paper cocktail umbrella wreath! Takes just 15 minutes to make.
- How to create umbrella painted pumpkins for the holidays
- Kradfting Kreations blog Free Tutorials
- Artist Angela Anderson shares kids art projects, art instruction ideas, video tutorials, and paintings in her art blog.
- DIY Projects – Outdoor Games – Do It Yourself Connect Four or Four in a Row Game – Easy Woodworking Project – So fun for backyard parties – Tutorial via The Home Depot Blog
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata