Photo via: craftynest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tutorial: miniature hanging lamp
- workshop bench arch lamp
- Milk Glass Lamp Makeover – A lamp found at the thrift store gets an updated look
- how to rewire a lamp at livingwithlindsay.com
- Wunderschöne Betonlampe mit Kupfer von TWO BOLD Design auf Etsy und. Dawanda / Beautiful Concrete Lamp with Copper from TWO BOLD Design @etsy
- How to Create a Monogram Lamp | CraftCuts.com. doesnt have to be a monogram. Could be any word you would like to display.
- Wood lamp with rope. Natural handmade design. Vintage edison bulb.
- street lamp tutorial
- Mason Jar Lamp Tutorial: Domestically-Speaking.com – i really like this idea and as my current bedside lights are breaking I have started collecting to make these
- The lampholder is a real film camera, we recycle the old camera then transorm it to a table lamp. Size: 16.5cm*13.2cm*9cm Power line length: 180cm Lamp power: 40W Lamp replacement: only allow use tung
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- lamps by Renate Vos