Photo via: fashionthestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Image 3 of ASOS Plunge Neck Lace Insert Cami Top
- Shop ASOS Plunge Neck Lace Insert Satin Cami Top at ASOS. Discover fashion online.
- Easy tutorial for a cute variation on a peasant-style top using lace trim for the sleeves. From Wink Designs blog.
- Buy Chic Elegant White and Rose Gold Marble Pattern by Blkstrawberry as a Womens Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Graphic T-Shirt, Womens Chiffon Top, Contrast Tank, Graphic T-Shirt Dress, Sticker, iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy …
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Lace Capped Sleeve | DIY Clothes | Tops, Tees, And Blouses Edition
- Pencil skirt, paired it with a low back cami by Adriano Goldschmied
- Afternoon Lace Necklace | Better than ever this Afternoon lace necklace is going to have you falling in love with this stunning seed bead pattern.
- Clay imprint lace doily bowls DIY – Crafts Round Up of 15 fabulous crafts to make with vintage doilies www.hearthandmade…
- Lace Privacy Screen
- How to Add Lace Sleeves and Shoulders to a Strapless Lace and Silk Taffeta Gown
- With these five ways to add lace to a denim jacket, create a soft, romantic look in place of harsh denim. From Rain Blanken, your DIY Fashion expert.