Photo via: momjunction.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Draw Funny Cartoons – Great website that teaches kids and adults the step by step process of drawing animals, characters objects, places and more!
- Beer-battered fish is great for crispy fish and chips or even a great fish taco! Easier to make than you would think, plus you get to pair it with the beer you cooked it in, making it a complete meal! Recipe here: http://www.ehow.com/how_16161_make-beer-batter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- this will help with drawing noses and getting the human nose right and realistic
- Heres a drawing project that could be great for relaxation and expression, especially for teens!
- stamp your images onto your vellum paper and heat emboss them with white powder. After they have cooled choose your ink colors and color your image with a q-tip
- Ah, you ever wonder how to get that buttery, dreamy look to images? I posed the question on our Facebook page, with a contest to the person who guessed the recipe, but alas!! No one guessed the whole recipe. Not to keep you on the edges of your seat, here you go.
- Chunky Monkey Popsicles made with chocolate, peanut butter, bananas and peanuts. A Perfect Summer Recipe for the Kids!:
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Im building something like this for my craft room so I can play, but also so my kids have a place to spread out and do homework with creative materials within easy reach
- kinda like the night sky in a jar! i love it! Great craft to make with the kids for the camping days.
- The complete guide to using InDesign for your blog (images, content upgrades, workshops & more). Get 10 Free InDesign Templates for Bloggers!
- Antique Cutting Board Patterns – the images for these antique patterns are free to download and print – via Tidbits