Photo via: vogue.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- the great gatsby book clutch | kate spade Dont know how I feel about this trend, but I still really want this.
- Learn about Kate Richbourgs two favorite kinds of micro torch, how to fill butane torches, how to use them for soldering jewelry and more!
- Hot-Weather Makeup Secrets – One More Lip Trick – Makeup artist Kate Lee also suggests dabbing lips with blotting paper after applying lipstick or pencil. “Unlike a tissue, it’s designed to absorb oil, leaving behind only a stain of pigment.”
- Stitch Bits: The Cottage Mamas Tulip Petal hat made Reversible! I just fell in love with The Cottage Mama’s Tulip Petal Sun Hat pattern, and since Baby Kate was heading to the beach for the first time, of course she needed Gramma to make her one! Free pattern in the post.
- Caught On A Whim: DIY: Nerdy Chic Book Clutch
- Simplified DIY clutch bag tutorial (foldover style optional)
- DIY Placemat clutch crafts
- Create your own style and make this boho style clutch and DIY kimono. Get inspired with this street style blogger and lots of step by step DIYs
- Want your next sewing project? Try making these stylish purses, handbags, pencil cases, makeup bags, clutches, and pouches.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- Maryandpatch, Camaïeu Workshop