Photo via: happyhourprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nice DIY Leather Bead Bracelet Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects.This… (TrueBlueMeAndYou: DIYs for Creative People)
- metal stamping tips for jewelry. Lots of good information for beginners.
- Hexnut Shamballa BraceletFree Diy Jewelry Projects | Learn how to make jewelry – beads.us
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-rainbows
- I couldnt figure out how to stamp straight – now I know!!! Hand Stamping via lilblueboo.com
- 3 Step DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandals – The Fashion Hour
- Learn wire-wrapping methods to make seven sophisticated jewelry projects! Create beautiful earrings, necklaces and pendants to complement your wardrobe.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- Customise our beautiful mobiles with your choice of felt ball colours, crochet and glitterballs for extra sparkle.See pictures our range of felt balls and crochet ball colours.Email us with your colour selection – or were happy to make suggestions based on your decor.
- DIY Happy Mail Seals – Send your packages with these sweet seals. Your friends and family will love them. Click through for the tutorial on Maritza Lisa!