Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- HERBS DIY: Protective Milk Thistle & Liver Loving Chai
- 2,906 Likes, 44 Comments – The Style Luxe & Videos (@thestyleluxe) on Instagram: “Love these for makeup brushes 👌 thestyleluxe”
- My furbaby Luna loves laying on her @snappysnoozers dogbed bc it comfy & reduces her anxiety when we are not home.
- Love that the wipes and dipes are included AND its laminated for easy cleaning! | TUTORIAL: On-the-Go Changing Pad & Diaper Caddy | The Inspired Wren
- I LOVE these awesome DIY chairs from Ana Whites plans! Made by South & Birch and only $150!
- Triple-layered inked embossing technique. Includes tutorial. Stampin Up! Polka Dot Pieces & Lovely Lace Embossing Folder. Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs.
- It’s time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had such a hard time picking out features this week because everything was so amazing. We always love seeing your creations & thanks so much for sharing them! The winner of our Popchips Giveaway from last week is… Kerry Locke…yay Kerry! We sent…Read More »
- Print “washed out” pictures onto lined paper for writing letters. To create “washed out” pictures, copy & paste a picture onto word, select “format picture,” select “picture,” then under “image control” & “color” dropdown box, select “washout.” print and write your letter! What a lovely idea for making your own stationary. Or just a watermark??
- Love 7 & 8! Great guide for beginners that want to learn to save money on groceries and household goods.
- Spritzing Stampin Up! Honeycomb Embellishments, includes a YouTube video how to. Honeycomb Happiness stamp set & Love Blossoms Designer Paper. Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs.
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …