Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wipe on mineral spirits. Clean with ivory dish soap. Use gel stain. No need to strip the wood. ~ Learn how to refinish furniture faster and easier by avoiding stripping. A seasoned pro tells you how to clean, repair and restore old worn finishes without messy chemical strippers.
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Teens | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- No-Sew Ribbon Tie Peacock Tutu
- $16.37 Leather Hollow Out Strappy Breathable Soft Slip On Flat Loafers,flats shoes,shoes,cute shoes,shoes flats,summer outfits
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Vector watercolor collection with ribbons, label, floral elements, feathers. Hand drawn watercolor design elements isolated on white background
- Fabric feathers tutorial
- Simple!!! I only put a costume mask in a jar then added water! Plan on putting a glow stick or submersible LED light in the jar for effect. By Danali Home for Sinister Sisters.
- Designed by AlenaStavtseva
- Posts on the topic of кукольная мебель added by Алла Борейко
- step by step how to draw a koi fish…Outline the shapes, adding details (such as whiskers) as you outline.
- Wedding trends FLOWER NAMES BY COLOR! . weddingflowers weddinggreenery weddingtrends blueflowers FLOWERnames diywedding flowercolors