Photo via: coolcreativity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Poms in Different Sizes
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- How to make tissue paper flowers
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Pretty fairy wing tutorial made from wire, tissue paper and resin.
- neat way to make paper Christmas Trees! with step by step picture instructions.
- Blogging Tips | How to Blog | How I Turned My Blog Into a Full Time Job make money from home, ways to make money at home
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. Click through for instructions
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata