Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cress is a lovely herb that tastes great on a sandwich with cheese or cream cheese. It’s also a herb that is really easy to grow at home. Within days you can harvest from your own little window gar…
- A huge number of individuals around the globe are having issues with insect and mice invasions in their home. A large portion of them are attempting to settle the issue with expert help, however th…
- There are a number of beautiful indoor plants that do well in low light situations. Many are also low maintenance and thrive on neglect!
- Great tutorial on how to replace carpet on staircases and then install new stair treads… at a cheap cost rather than buying them premade from some website thats waaayyy more expensive… exactly the info I was looking for!
- I made my coastal seashell wall art with the leftover cane from another project and a handful of seashells I had. One challenge I have in living here on the coast is that my collection of seashells continue to grow. To the extent that I’m running out of reasonable ways to display them. I fear …
- I experienced a drastic hair loss/thinning that was sudden and no cause was diagnosed. I started using the grow new hair treatment and the change has been dramatic! So many people comment on how much thicker my hair has become. pretty much back to normal. . I have never been so impressed with a product line in all by adult life! I will admit it has taken time but I honestly saw a difference after one month. I am so happy I found a natural alternative.
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Sharing the tutorial for these DIY Clay Rose-Marbled Incense Holders on the blog and we are so excited about it.. The perfect way to dress up your home!
- Got ugly and out-dated cookie tins at home? Try this to give them new life!!