Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Copper Electroforming Tutorial! Great for beginners. Step by step instructions, helpful links, ingredient lists, and price points!
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Looking for some easy and cheap home projects for summer? Learn new hands-on skills with these 15 cheap DIY projects for summer that won’t break the bank.
- Learn how you can master your Graphic Design skills with these 10 easy Adobe Illustrator tools. Plus video proof!
- How many times have you said, “Why, oh WHY did I ever start this project”. Of course, it was in the most pathetic and whiny voice… I have said it a thousand times about painting and reupholstering eight eighteenth century mahogany dining room chairs! But finally… in between knee cap surgery… and more »
- 15 Essential Oil Perfume Recipes including Essential Oil Perfume Blends. See how easy it is to make your own AMAZING DIY Perfume Recipes!
- Follow our step-by-step beading tutorials and master basic beading, stringing, wire working, bead weaving, metal working, mixed media and so much more!
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Throw a bunch of things in a plastic bag, put in raw meat, go to work (or sleep), and when you come back, best friends.