Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Competition Asks Young Architects to Transform Abandoned Factory into Cultural Center,Mention: collective east (Tudor Costachescu, Mihaela Radescu, Horia Tasca, Alexandre Motora). Image Courtesy of Young Architects Competitions
- Image titled Make Homemade Polymer Clay Substitute Step 27
- bandits-at-sea: Today’s tutorial is on waterproof paint, or paint that will stay for an extended period of time. I wouldn’t advise using this on your face, either.Full-sized image here: http://imgur.com/zRiLTW7For more Homestuck related images and tutorials, go here!
- Sewing tutorial for a mega card wallet — perfect for credit cards, gift cards, rewards cards, business cards!
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- How to use TAPPIT CUTTERS tutorial, step by step guide for cakes and cupcakes decorating working with fondant, Easiest, Fastest way to get fondant out of tappits cutters. www.thecakinggirl.ca
- Step by step video tutorial for making your own clickable pdfs! https://every-tuesday.com/create-clickable-pdf-indesign
- Make this beautiful button tree for your home. This button tree tutorial shows you step by step how to turn an ordinary canvas into colorful wall art!
- Easy Copper Electroforming Tutorial! Great for beginners. Step by step instructions, helpful links, ingredient lists, and price points!
- A step by step tutorial how to research and design an Elizabethan noble princess dress for a Renaissance Festival or Halloween costume