Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- DIY cage (multi-levelled) for degus, rats, chinchillas etc. I love the lighting in this cage although the plastic accessories would need to be changed for chinchillas.
- Crochet ripple stitch – love this. Have done it since I was a kids. Forgot all about it
- I love this for a rustic wedding!
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I
- I love convertible furniture, and this would also work for eating on the couch.
- Love this pattern – but can anyone tell me how to fold it, I cant tell by the photo.
- DIY Clothing: T-shirt scarf. I just did this with an old T-shirt and it looks incredible love it
- hese wreaths are so easy to make and I just love how they look up on my entertainment center. I’ve already done a couple cupcake liner wreaths for the holidays, but this time I wanted to give it a more Summer feel.
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Everyday I Love You : An Affordable Word Art I love this so much, its one of my favorite pieces. An easy to follow tutorial.