Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Outdoor Lounge Chairs and Table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I
- soft whites; girls nursery inspiration I would love to get my hands on a REALLY old Snow White and the seven dwarfs book to do this with!!!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Ana White | Build a Birthday Seesaw | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Modern Craft Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Simple 1×10 Single Step Stool | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Are you ready for some painting fun? I love vintage inspired signs and I have made of few of these Fresh Cupcakes signs in different forms for my website shop. All are sold out but you can create …
- Oh, my, I saw these on Christien Meindertsmas website and my mouth just flew open and then I got a big grin on my face! I love these giant garter stitch cushions that are called urchin poufs. I so want to see these being made — wait, what am I saying?! I want to try making…
- Gorgeous Planters. Free step by step DIY plans from Ana-White.com Plan