Photo via: wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White Rose Boutonniere – Easy Wedding Flower Tutorials Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Wholesale Florist Supplies Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy wholesale fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Beaded Bracelet for Flower Corsages Learn how to make bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, wedding reception table centerpieces and church decorations. Buy fresh flowers and discount florist supplies.
- Buying Wedding Flowers Online – Free Flower Tutorials Learn how to make bridal bouquets, wedding corsages, church decorations, pew ends and reception centerpieces. Buy wholesale flowers and discount florist supplies.
- How to Make a Corsage – Easy Wedding Flower Tutorials Learn how to make corsages, boutonnieres, bridal bouquets, church florals and reception centerpieces. Buy discount flowers and florist supplies.
- FREE TUTORIALS! http://www.wedding-flowers-and-reception-ideas.com/make-your-own-wedding.html Learn how to make corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces and bridal bouquets. Buy wholesale flowers and discount florist supplies.
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Complete instructions for this hip “big girl” headboard are shared here. Headboard stencil found here. Paint found here. Using 30 IKEA Malma mirrors, the homeowner created a sophisticated headboard. Adhesive squares were used to attach the lightweight mirrors to the wall. Image from here. “Fashion your own graphic headboard with playful and chic stencils. To…
- Make your own DIY floral crowns with this full step by step tutorial. These gorgeous, white headbands add whimsy and festivity to your next party….
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- The comprehensive course for brides doing their own wedding flowers. If you want to DIY flowers for the big day, you need to take this e-course!!! It teaches you everything about arranging flowers, DIY bouquets, wholesale flowers, and more!
- Learn how to make a homemade bridal bouquet that looks professional.