Photo via: paintedfurnitureideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use leftover paint using this DIY whitewash brick technique (how-to video included!) to update a dark or dated brick wall or fireplace.
- the trick to making new wood look old and weathered, diy, how to, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects, Making new wood look old in minutes
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Wipe on mineral spirits. Clean with ivory dish soap. Use gel stain. No need to strip the wood. ~ Learn how to refinish furniture faster and easier by avoiding stripping. A seasoned pro tells you how to clean, repair and restore old worn finishes without messy chemical strippers.
- Learn how to paint laminate furniture quickly and easily with this step-by-step video tutorial!
- Learn lots of tips and techniques for how to paint furniture.
- Today I wanted to show you how to distress furniture using vinegar. I was recently contacted by Heirloom Traditions to try there new line of paints.
- How to Get a Smooth Finish When Painting Furniture
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- How to Paint Laminate Furniture
- Learn tips and tricks for how to paint laminate furniture with this step-by-step video tutorial. Learn how to paint laminate – and no more chipping paint!