Photo via: akamatra.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- Learn how to crochet a t-shirt yarn basket thats perfect for storage in any room.
- Learn to weave your own pillow with this detailed tutorial. Get the full instructions on www.aBeautifulMess
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- Buying Wedding Flowers Online – Free Flower Tutorials Learn how to make bridal bouquets, wedding corsages, church decorations, pew ends and reception centerpieces. Buy wholesale flowers and discount florist supplies.
- The Grinner Fishing Knot Tutorial for Jewelry Clasp Ends – The Beading Gems Journal via The Beading Gem
- hemming in knitting
- Knitting on borders, around the corner – a tutorial by La Visch Designs
- Learn to weave Vertebrae — Vertebrae is a single row of Kingscale, which is a sheet weave, anchored by small rings along its length on both sides. Its easy enough for a beginner.
- How to make a simple no-sew tutu using a crochet headband and tulle.
- Keep these Cheat Sheets for the Crocheter on hand to find easy tips, short cuts, and ideas for the one who loves to crochet or the one who wants to learn!