Photo via: fiberartsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Wool Dryer Balls | healthylivinghowto.com
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- How to make foaming body wash. Stretch your money by making your own. It is so easy to do!
- How To Wash & Whiten Yellowed Pillows
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint
- Pen and wash demonstration of a country farmhouse. Easy to follow and learn. With Peter Sheeler – YouTube
- For many, these vintage-style clothespin bags will bring back memories of childhood days and clothes drying in the breeze. The bag buttons over the clothesline, holds all the clothespins youll need to hang your wash, and conveniently slides along the line as you work.
- Amazing Needle felting wool animals pet cats dogs(Via irina_polly)
- Creating Texture when Weaving Wool Roving
- TIP: The translucent paste is made from Heavy Medium Golden Gel (semi-gloss) with two drops of Color Wash!!!
- White wash floor boards
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood