Photo via: takingtimetosmellthelillies.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 Ways to Make Concrete Floors Look Amazing. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- http://withheart.com | On this edition of withHEART, Im showing you how to dress up your drab blinds by turning them into functioning roman shades. Its eas…
- How To Paint a Light Fixture From Reinvented. Dont throw away your dated light fixture, update it with a coat of paint.
- How to remover permanent marker. Im sure I will be glad I pinned this some day. Tips on how to remove from skin to floors.
- From making your own counters, to outdoor ideas, and even Christmas ornaments – here are 20 cool concrete projects to dive into.
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- No More Leaky Houseplants. Are leaky houseplants literally soiling your floors? Filter your frustrations with a clever tip.
- info on how you shouldnt sand original 100 yr old wood floors and other options!
- With this DIY hypertufa planter tutorial you can inexpensively make your very own garden containers out of concrete!
- DIY Feather finish concrete countertops – and how they failed us.
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- You can update the look of your home with ease when you paint upholstery. With some chalk paint for the seat and spray paint for the base its a new chair!