Photo via: damasklove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- DIY Stamped Clay Succulent Pots | Damask Love Blog
- This video we will show you how to turn a single sheet of plywood into modern shelves with an exposed edge.
- How to take two bookshelves and turn them into a mudroom wall unit
- Paracord spiders. These would be fun for geocachers to find as swag, but I wonder how hard it would be to insert a plastic nano with a log sheet into one of these and turn it into a geocache? 🙂
- Nine Patch Checkerboard Quilt Tutorial Instructions on how to make a checkerboard style 9 patch quilt. Cutting instructions including diagrams and measurements, and pressing instructions so the seams between adjacent blocks nest together.
- Make this beautiful button tree for your home. This button tree tutorial shows you step by step how to turn an ordinary canvas into colorful wall art!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Blogging Tips | How to Blog | How I Turned My Blog Into a Full Time Job make money from home, ways to make money at home
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- Turn 2 bookshelves into a organized wall unit. Step by Step Tutorial with pictures!
- Destination event? No problem! Just follow these simple steps and turn your delivery box into a carrier. Click here for the full tutorial!