Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spreading joy to others has now become an obsession. How? By using your artistic talents rock painting and hiding them for others to find.
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- How To Transfer A Photo To Wood; want to try this…..
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- Speaking of Mason jars (they are handy, aren’t they?), this is an awesome project for anyone who likes pictures. Put a picture into a Mason jar and fill it with olive oil for a retro looking photo display.
- Good picture tutorial on how to renew a warped Cuttlebug B plate. I have done this several times since I use my B plates a lot. Works every time!
- How to Build A Huge Picture Frame using Moulding! Easy and so much cheaper than buying a frame this size! | landeelu.com
- Picture of How To Make A Swarovski Pearl Wire Wrapped Ring
- Share Tweet +1 Pin Tumblr Email Reddit SMS Facebook Messenger My favorite cakes to decorate are children’s birthday cakes, which often revolve around a theme or a favorite character. In my quest to figure out how to get these characters onto my cakes, I discovered the frozen buttercream transfer. The “FBCT” is a great method for …
- Silhouette CAMEO 101: How to use transfer tape with Vinyl designs
- How to Layer Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl ~ Silhouette School
- There’s something effortlessly elegant about a classic boat neck dress. Thanks to this Summer Boat Neck Dress Design, you won’t need to splurge at the store if you want to rock one during the summer.