Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spreading joy to others has now become an obsession. How? By using your artistic talents rock painting and hiding them for others to find.
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- How To Transfer A Photo To Wood; want to try this…..
- Speaking of Mason jars (they are handy, aren’t they?), this is an awesome project for anyone who likes pictures. Put a picture into a Mason jar and fill it with olive oil for a retro looking photo display.
- Good picture tutorial on how to renew a warped Cuttlebug B plate. I have done this several times since I use my B plates a lot. Works every time!
- Picture of How To Make A Swarovski Pearl Wire Wrapped Ring
- Share Tweet +1 Pin Tumblr Email Reddit SMS Facebook Messenger My favorite cakes to decorate are children’s birthday cakes, which often revolve around a theme or a favorite character. In my quest to figure out how to get these characters onto my cakes, I discovered the frozen buttercream transfer. The “FBCT” is a great method for …
- How to Layer Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl ~ Silhouette School
- Silhouette CAMEO 101: How to use transfer tape with Vinyl designs
- There’s something effortlessly elegant about a classic boat neck dress. Thanks to this Summer Boat Neck Dress Design, you won’t need to splurge at the store if you want to rock one during the summer.
- Easily hang picture frames with two hooks, on the first try and straight! This method is so easy, all you need to do it see the pictures of how I did it.
- Painted Cactus Rocks. Rock painting has become very popular these days. Pick up rocks and paint them in the pattern of cactus, arrange them together with some natural rocks as you like in a flower pot for a stunning homemade centerpiece!