Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Need to know how large you can print your photo? Or how to save a high resolution file? Or why you have to crop your image if you want to print a 4×6 as an 8×10? The answers are all here!
- Want to know how to make DIY water blobs? If youre looking for something that will keep the kids entertained for hours, try this easy DIY craft project!
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint
- Since we learned about creating a photo essay this week, I thought the perfect thing to share with you would be a TON of FREE storyboard/collages I found for you. Now you can put your photo essay into one of these amazing storyboards. Plus, I remember how much you guys liked the last post I …
- Ever get a great shot only to discover that you had your finger over the lens? Don’t despair; this short video shows you how to use the Clone tool to erase unwanted objects from your photo.
- Before and After Carved Nightstand So cool and so easy! I want to try this!!!
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- How To Transfer An Picture To A Rock…
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Theres nothing better than a good book. If youre a bibliophile or want to become one, try creating a bullet journal book tracker.
- Oh, my, I saw these on Christien Meindertsmas website and my mouth just flew open and then I got a big grin on my face! I love these giant garter stitch cushions that are called urchin poufs. I so want to see these being made — wait, what am I saying?! I want to try making…