Photo via: sugarbeecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is an easy DIY to super-size one of your favorite board games to yard-game status. We are making a giant set of dice for a game of DIY Yard Yahtzee.
- Heres how to take a 2D photo or drawing and create a stunning 3D printed pendant or keychain: Start by either finding or drawing what youd like to make, upload it to our Pendant Creator, adjust the sizing and depth, and click order! Its as simple as that!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Need to know how large you can print your photo? Or how to save a high resolution file? Or why you have to crop your image if you want to print a 4×6 as an 8×10? The answers are all here!
- Ever get a great shot only to discover that you had your finger over the lens? Don’t despair; this short video shows you how to use the Clone tool to erase unwanted objects from your photo.
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- How To Transfer A Photo To Wood; want to try this…..
- Since we learned about creating a photo essay this week, I thought the perfect thing to share with you would be a TON of FREE storyboard/collages I found for you. Now you can put your photo essay into one of these amazing storyboards. Plus, I remember how much you guys liked the last post I …
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- photo tutorial … how to use your dies to emboss instead of cut …
- Love this pattern – but can anyone tell me how to fold it, I cant tell by the photo.
- Handcrafted lifestyle expert Lia Griffith shares this easy step-by-step photo tutorial to craft a trendy DIY macrame necklace to pair with summer outfits!