Photo via: candiecooper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is nothing like a beautiful Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet to complete a Bohemian-style outfit. Wrap bracelets are a stylish staple to dress up your everyday attire, and this easy-to-follow pattern is one of the best. This tutorial uses a mix of lovely blue beads, so you can clear out your bead stash while creating a DIY beaded bracelet you will adore. Even if your style is more traditional than Bohemian, you will love wearing these beautiful shades of blue on your wrist. The Boho Chic …
- A pattern bracelet is something that you will love to have. You may need some time so take about 20 minutes or so to see how everything will look and then go
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet | you wont be able to sleep until you make this stunning bracelet! Seriously this leather bracelet is so easy to recreate and easy to fall in love with!
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet | You are going to love this newly updated DIY bracelet project! Its super cute and easy to mix and match with other jewelry pieces!
- My students need these 13 string art packets to explore how geometry is used to create artwork. This will begin our lesson on how geometry is used outside of the classroom.
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 37 Ways | You can definitely never have enough wrap bracelets, and this recently UPDATED collection of stunning DIY bracelets will prove that easily!
- If you love the Chan Luu wrap bracelets, youll love making this Best Beaded Wrap Bracelet. Way less expensive, but just as pretty!
- This beautiful string art is of a silhouette of a deer head with giant antlers. Its an elegant and beautiful string art craft.
- You can make your very own wrapped cord bracelet like a pro with our simple technique. Take a look at how perfect our A Heart Within design is for Valentines Day this year.
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Add a pop of colour to a plain chain link bracelet with this easy-to-make yarn-wrapped bracelet. A unique and lovely gift idea.
- Learn how to make amazing resin jewelry with this free Parisian Charm Bracelet tutorial.