Photo via: alifeinbalance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- List of 101 items to declutter from your home. Clutter items that you can get rid of right now to make more room for what matters. Decluttering list.
- Organizing is great. I mean, without it you have those episodes of never being able to find what you need or not knowing where to put things when you buy them. While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY…
- How to Start a Baking Business Out of My Home
- Today we are making mosquito repellent lotion bars. I have been spending a lot of time in the garden lately trying to get rid of all those
- Cleaning. Sometimes it’s the bane of my existence and sometimes it’s a great way to get rid of some steam. Unfortunately, for all of us I presume, we have incredibly busy lives and trying to keep up with that day to day cleaning, especially on …
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! Use GEL stain. Good to know for buying first house 🙂
- Could also spray paint whatever color (mine off white) fits your home even if its not country themed. 3038 284 1 Niani Monette Stuff to Buy Kelsey ☪ Moore Love bringing the outdoors in!
- Cleaning your bed pillows is simple to do and should be done at least every three months to ensure that they are rid of skin cells, oil and dust mites. http://www.ehow.com/how_4474159_clean-bed-pillows.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Is the big day coming soon? If so, its time to get a head start on your hair and makeup with these gorgeous wedding makeup ideas.
- If youre wondering where to start, check out these four Silhouette projects for beginners that will get you used to working with different types of vinyl and materials!
- The ultimate roundup of rustic farmhouse bins and baskets perfect for organizing every room in your room and adding a touch of farmhouse style to your decor
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)