Photo via: smallbusiness.chron.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- How to Start Organizing Your Home: Get Rid of Stuff
- 4 Reasons to Start Using Adobe InDesign for Your Business – The Elle & Company Collaborative
- The Cost of the Vegetable Garden – While our garden has provided our family of 7 with lots of organic, frugal produce, there are cons to having a garden. Find out before you decide to start one.
- clean you oven with 3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Last week, I talked about how well the bathroom organization under my sink was working after a year of use. I also mentioned that I hadn’t conquered keeping the basthroom counter clear from everything yet. Well, I may have figured out the solution! I’ve been intending to tackle my husband’s side of the bathroom for …
- This is Brilliant! How to make a mirrored jewelry wall cabinet out of a thrift store mirror from My Repurposed Life
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- If youre wondering where to start, check out these four Silhouette projects for beginners that will get you used to working with different types of vinyl and materials!