Photo via: mellysews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- Learn tips and tricks for how to paint laminate furniture with this step-by-step video tutorial. Learn how to paint laminate – and no more chipping paint!
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Learn lots of tips and techniques for how to paint furniture.
- 3 tricks for sewing with stretch fabrics and avoiding uneven skirt hem – easy, practical tips!
- How to cozy up your living room- tips, tricks and ideas for warming up your living space.
- The rolled hem is a narrow hemmed that requires a specialty presser foot. Learn tips, tricks and how to. This hem is perfect for napkins and other projects.
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- Beautiful Crochet Lace Techniques with 5 Free Crochet Lace Patterns from Crochet Me
- Simple tulle skirt Tutorial | Circle Skirt Pattern | Skirt Inspiration | Learn How to Sew Skirts | Tips and Tutorials for Sewing Skirts
- Wall of Cuffs at Charvet, Paris | Shirt Details | Shirt Sewing Information, Tips, and Tutorials | Learn How to Sew Shirts
- How to Sew Knits with a Serger | Sewing with Jersey | Best Tips for Sewing Knits