Photo via: sandandsisal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Zippered Pillow Cover (tutorial for beginners)- I was one of those…
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- how to measure and make slip covers for your couches. I am going to sew denim jeans together to make the large pieces needed for the cover. | voguehome.org
- No Sew ~~ How to reupholster a chair using a staple gun. Quick and easy way to give an old tired chair a new look.
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- Concrete stepping stones that look like vintage pillows. Get old pillows, lather with petroleum jelly, cover with plaster of paris. once hardened, remove pillow and fill mold with concrete!
- Never again forget your rooms paint color choice! On the inside of your light switch or outlet cover, using a permanent marker, just write the date, paint brand, color name, swatch number on a piece of painters tape for quick reference. Change the room color? Change the info tape! You can even add a touch of the actual paint in case you need to take it to the paint store to get a color match.
- I get it guys! Many of you like to sew and you want easy projects that are quick and doable for you. You’ve loved my posts about 25 Things to Sew in Under 10 Minutes and also in Under 30 Minu…
- A quick and easy sew free skirt pattern for a fun flouncy and bouncy skirt. Fitted at waist and hips, then softly flared for a really pretty look. For women
- How to cover a cake in gold leaf ~ Sugar Bee Cakes/The Sweetest Bite Blog
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns