Photo via: mesewcrazy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.
- A quick and easy sew free skirt pattern for a fun flouncy and bouncy skirt. Fitted at waist and hips, then softly flared for a really pretty look. For women
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- how to make a pretty maxi dress using a free classic tee shirt pattern – easy sewing tutorial
- Buy Chic Elegant White and Rose Gold Marble Pattern by Blkstrawberry as a Womens Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Graphic T-Shirt, Womens Chiffon Top, Contrast Tank, Graphic T-Shirt Dress, Sticker, iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy …
- Simple tulle skirt Tutorial | Circle Skirt Pattern | Skirt Inspiration | Learn How to Sew Skirts | Tips and Tutorials for Sewing Skirts
- Stitch Bits: The Cottage Mamas Tulip Petal hat made Reversible! I just fell in love with The Cottage Mama’s Tulip Petal Sun Hat pattern, and since Baby Kate was heading to the beach for the first time, of course she needed Gramma to make her one! Free pattern in the post.
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!
- Click through to learn how to vectorize watercolor doodles using Adobe Illustrator. The free 5-minute video walks you through how to use the Pentel waterbrush to create fun watercolor doodles, then you can scan and digitize your waterdoodles to make anything—even repeating pattern designs!
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- How to sew openings closed by hand with a ladder stitch. Its easier than you might think!
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial