Photo via: iliketomakestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- WHY BUY EXPENSIVE SCREEN PRINTING EQUIPMENT? How To Screen Print Using Nylon Stockings
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- how to replace a screen on a screened door or window – super simple way to repair screens after your dog rips them! Charleston Crafted
- Need to know how large you can print your photo? Or how to save a high resolution file? Or why you have to crop your image if you want to print a 4×6 as an 8×10? The answers are all here!
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- How to Make an Herb and Flower Drying Screen~ A great way to dry all of your herbs for use in the winter! www.growforagecookferment.com
- Michael Creese Koi and White Lily gallery-wrapped canvas is a high-quality canvas print depicting a golden koi fish and white lily in the artists signature vibrant, oil impasto style. A beautiful addition to your home or office.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Green Terrarium To Keep or Give Away for the Holidays! | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building