Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- I experienced a drastic hair loss/thinning that was sudden and no cause was diagnosed. I started using the grow new hair treatment and the change has been dramatic! So many people comment on how much thicker my hair has become. pretty much back to normal. . I have never been so impressed with a product line in all by adult life! I will admit it has taken time but I honestly saw a difference after one month. I am so happy I found a natural alternative.
- These 10 Cleaning Hacks that every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME POST! Ive already gotten a stain out of my favorite dress that I NEVER thought would come out! So happy I found this! Pinning!
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Have you ever found yourself in a funk, and looking for a way to get out of it? Get creative, and make your own earrings. Learn How to Make Simple Dangle Earrings with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- My Mom passed away and I didnt want to throw away all the flowers we received. So heres the link I found for a great way to honor her memory: How to Make Funeral Flowers Into Beads
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- We’ve found a beautiful way to use our Sea Life Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Use Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing to make these frozen, seaworthy shapes that top these cupcakes. A great effect that’s so easy to do!
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Shower head Cleaner – I tried this today and it really works! I found the whole bag over the shower head didnt really work as it kept leaking so I removed the head and put it into a bowl instead.