Photo via: hatacademy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Incredible! How to remove a ring from a swollen finger. Method used by medics.
- How to make a new candle from your old candles. Dont waste perfectly good wax that is leftover after a candles wick is used up.
- Hat Display. Shrink wrap styrofoam balls and glue to candle holders. A neat idea from a neat shop!
- How to Remove Sticky Labels from Glass Jars – remove the labels easily and above all NATURALLY, simple home ingredients to help you get crafty!
- How to remover permanent marker. Im sure I will be glad I pinned this some day. Tips on how to remove from skin to floors.
- Though its no easy feat to remove paint from brick, a determined DIYer can tackle the project with the right product ands enough time.
- How to Remove Mod Podge When Your Project is a Fail
- How to remove a tile
- Stitch Bits: The Cottage Mamas Tulip Petal hat made Reversible! I just fell in love with The Cottage Mama’s Tulip Petal Sun Hat pattern, and since Baby Kate was heading to the beach for the first time, of course she needed Gramma to make her one! Free pattern in the post.
- Baking soda has many household uses, but removing scratches from wood furniture isnt one of them. However, you can use baking soda to remove water marks from ….. Baking Soda for Scratches on Wood Furniture by Jan Burch, Demand Media > 9.30.15
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Straw hat bow how to video tutorial