Photo via: askannamoseley.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- how to replace a screen on a screened door or window – super simple way to repair screens after your dog rips them! Charleston Crafted
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- This is so charming – learn how to make this vintage style door decal
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- If you would like to try this version of a door harp, heres a template you can download: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Byv0IjzK8MhvQmFfVy15RU94aE0 (Youl…
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Fourth Of July is around the corner and we all need some creative ideas to show our patriotic mood on the best way. Red, white and blue! Play with food coloring, the wreath for your front door is a must, and of course, mason jars crafts! Make patriotic luminaries and candle holders for your backyard
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell