Photo via: diy.2ndfunniestthing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to marble any kind of stuff !! Great technique to reuse ugly boxes instead of discarding them
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- If you want to be a stunning woman, your should always have a beautiful hairstyle. Yet, the question is we just don’t have any great ideas about what kind of hairstyle to do. After all, not all of us are professional hairdressers. In order to help you out of this awkward situation, we have made …
- As I mentioned in this post Ive been having fun making a whole bunch of these diy origami gift boxes. Ive been thinking about using them for christmas presents (how great would they look filled with these cinnamon sugar coated cashews?)
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.
- How to Paint Roses on Glass. A fun tutorial easy enough even for the beginning painter. Paint glasses, mugs, ceramics and more. Make great one of a kind gifts.
- Ahh, the Dirty Cowboy…a great way to give your furniture some personality. That’s right… furniture. Is that not what you were expecting? What kind of blog do you think I’m r…
- Lately I’ve been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. I’ve made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available out there whenever I need some. But the stuff in our garage seems to be growing …
- Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine. Great idea. Large baskets are so expensive.
- LED Tea Light Lanterns (Great for Kids project) Heres how to make charming little hanging lanterns from LED tealights – this is a great fun craft – quick to make – and the end result is safe for kids of almost any age. http://www.atomicshrimp.com/st/content/led_lanterns
- Got ugly and out-dated cookie tins at home? Try this to give them new life!!
- How to Start Organizing Your Home: Get Rid of Stuff