Photo via: healthylivinghowto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clothespin Bag Tutorial. Make a traditional clothespin bag and hang it wherever you need to hold dryer sheets or clothes pins. Learn how to make a clothespin bag quickly.
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- How to wash wool, Fiberartsy.com
- Customise our beautiful mobiles with your choice of felt ball colours, crochet and glitterballs for extra sparkle.See pictures our range of felt balls and crochet ball colours.Email us with your colour selection – or were happy to make suggestions based on your decor.
- A gallery of garden art balls created by Karen Weigert Enos | Seraphinas Artworks
- Installing a Dryerbox so dryer can be moved closer to wall. Helps prevent vent pipe from being crushed.
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint
- Hat Display. Shrink wrap styrofoam balls and glue to candle holders. A neat idea from a neat shop!
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- DIY:polymer clay flowers. All you need is a needle tool and different shades of yellow and orange polymer clay. First by making 5 small balls of clay and taking the needle tool to combine them. Good luck!
- Creating Texture when Weaving Wool Roving